We have satisfied customers who will attest to the fact that our warehousing solutions can help reduce your costs and improve your own company’s production.
Our warehousing solution is the safe storage of goods, inventory, and information in our facility; and our distribution solutions are a strategic way to add value to your business. We understand the movement of goods across suppliers, vendors, and customers. It’s about getting things where they need to be, exactly when they need to be there, and doing it as time and cost effectively as possible.
The services we provide include complete end-to-end transportation solutions, cross-docking, importing and exporting, etc.
Here’s how warehousing helps you:
- It improves warehouse inventory accuracy
- It reduces labor intensive procedures
- Multi-client and contract warehousing
- The main industries that we serve are the automotive, food, and other commodities industries.
- Our warehouse is ambient and temperature controlled.
Our warehouse process includes:
- Inventory Management
- Location Control and Accounting
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting
- Replenishment Planning and Ordering
- Returns Processing
Our warehouse work process also includes:
- Receiving and Pre-receiving (including lot and serial-number capture)
- Put away Processing and Dynamic Slotting
- Picking and Packing (multiple pick and inventory queuing strategies)
- Staging, Loading, and Shipment, including Shipment Documentation
At Captains Logistics, we understand your product storage needs and your material handling requirements. You can rest assured that we will implement the necessary processes and procedures to provide warehousing services to you. We specialize in custom design and strategic supply chain solutions. Your needs and challenge are unique to you and we provide unique solutions just for you, too.
Call us today at 586.221.9019 and let us conduct an assessment of your current distribution operation. When you do, we’ll determine how we can reduce your inventory, improve your business processes, and save you money.